10 things you can do to help protect the earth :
The first Earth Day was held on the 22nd of April, 1970. Earth Day’s mission is to diversify, educate and activate the environmental movement worldwide. Since 1970, Earth Day has become the world’s largest recruiter to the environmental movement.
- Educate yourself to help others understand the importance of our natural resources.
- Plant a tree.
- Reduce, Reuse and Recycle.
- Use reusable shopping bags instead of plastic bags.
- Walk or use a bike instead of driving whenever possible.
- Recycle Electronics.
- Support Green Businesses.
- Write on both sides of the paper.
- Save water.